28 November 2011

CDACPC 7 Bracket Card

I've made yet another card for the CDAC Progressive Challenge. I hope you go over and take a look at all the images and entries. There are so many great projects done using the stamps.

This is a bracket card I made using a word art digital stamp and papers from a digital scrap kit...you know me, gotta be hybrid...lol. On this card I opened the word art in Photoshop and changed the colours to suit the papers I used.

Here's a view of the card opened:

Here are the supplies I used in creating this card:

Birthday Word Art Stamp by Sending Treasures
Digital Papers, key and blue bracket topper from Happy Together Free Add on kit by Gina Cabrera
Epson Stylus Photo Printer
Thin white cardstock
Blue card base from DCWV Naturals Card Stack
Distress Ink in Vintage Photo and Crushed Olive
Green & Beige ribbon from Let's Grown Pack by Hobbycraft
Leaf and roses from stash

Thanks for looking!

Hugs, Dorothy

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Love the layout you used on this card and the emphasis it gives the digi sentiment.

    Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE

    Mandy (CDAC PC DT Member)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...