30 March 2012

Friday Freebie!

Here is today's FREEBIE!


Don't be fooled by ther Preview!!! There are more than 6 papers in today's freebie...oh yeah....I have made this Fine Plaid paper pack into 35 different printer tested shades to give you so much choice when creating your paper projects. I am showing you a few of the colours in the preview above.

Want to see all the other 29 colours it comes in? Then click either HERE or the Colour Chart link at the top of my blog. This takes you to a PDF that you can save and print using your own printer. This way you can see how my colours print and also help you colour match any craft or scrap project you make. If you look at the Colour Chart it has Brights, Pastels, Neutrals, Vintage and Miscellaneous colors, I did my best to cover all sort colours and give you a good deal of choice such as 4 shades of purple and 5 of pink, 4 of blue, etc.

I also try to make my patterns in a way that are meant to be Ink Savers. Printer ink is expensive! I like to conserve the best I can and I know you do too so I do my best to make prints that will save you ink, printing time and money.

I love my colours so much I've already made 3 different pattern set in all the colours already! I sure hope you love them as well. Drop me a comment and let me know what you think. Also if you are having any problem with the colours looking nice with your brand of printer, TELL ME PLEASE! I will be more than happy to adjust the colurs to suit the most.

Here are your downloads:

DOWNLOAD 12" x 12" Digital Scrapbooking Size


DOWNLOAD A4 World Size


Download US Letter Size
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. many uses very pretty THANK YOU ;~}

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Dorothy
    these are wonderful... your a star...
    kaz_za

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...