30 July 2011

PCNC Challenges

I love a good challenge and have entered a few over the last few months. Haven't won yet but I just love the idea of craft challenges! We are going to start having some at Print Cut N Create and I'm really excited about it.

Here is our challenge blog: http://pcncchallenge.blogspot.com/

We are looking for some Creative Team/Design Team members who can make examples for our challenges. They will be biweekly challenges and you will be given the themes and dates well in advance so you have time to get your sample done in time for posting. All we require is that you be a HYBRID crafter, cardmaker or scrapper.

What is HYBRID? Hybrid is using both digital/printable elements and real life elements in your creations. I've been using HYBRID elements for almost 2 years now in my cards and scrap pages and I finally saw a presenter use this term on Create and Craft TV the other day! WOO HOO!

I think alot of us have been doing that, especially UK cardmakers, for many years by using CD Roms along with our cardstock and sparklies. But HYBRID is a now THE official term for it.

We will have our first challenge announcement on Thursday, 31st September so we would like some cards, crafts or scrap pages by Monday, 29th August. We hope to have sponsors and offer great prizes. I sure hope some of you will join us!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...