24 November 2011

Another CDACPC 7 Project

I'm new at entering challenges...but dummy me enterd a backdated posted card to a challenge over at DYSU Challenge Blog, it was only by a day or so but that's what I get for not reading the rules as thoroughly as I should have. They were very nice about it so I will enter another one of their challenges!

I have a couple of other projects I finished. I've created another profect, a card, for the CDAC Progressive Challenge. We got such great images to use so I made another entry. This time I used a cute apple stamp. To see all the images and also all the other projects made with them, visit HERE.

This is just a simple card using the digital stamp, coloured with Copic Ciao markers and digital papers.


Green card base from stash
Apple Digital Stamp by Heart Song Designs
Paper from Fancy Summer Free Kit by Janka
Lime Green Dotted Ribbon from Hobbycraft
Copic Ciao Markers
Ranger Distress Ink in Vintage Photo (on dark brown border paper on strip and sentiment)
Sentiment created by me in Photoshop
ATC Tape Gun
3D Foam pads

Thanks so much for having a peek!
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. How cute is your card! I love your coloring of the apple and that pretty bow too! So happy that you have entered it in our CDAC Progressive Challenge! I look forward to your next creation!

    Hugs,

    Georgia

    CDAC PC DT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...