27 July 2011

Hybrid Humpday - Nestie Stacker Card

I'm a little late with today's video because I had an eye screening apointment today at the hospital. Just my yearly exam...nothing wrong with me. I feel so behind these last 2 days as I had plans for a few new products in shop but things just kept getting in the way...lol. We've all had days like that haven't we?

Today I had planned a different card then what I ended up making. This idea came to me while I was designing a card making sheet but I wanted to try it out first with my Nestie dies...so I did this for a video instead. If you have any questions about how to set up the dies in your cutting machine, just leave me a comment. I had to go over it pretty quick in the video but I hope I gave you the idea how to do it...lol. Hope you enjoy today's video!

Here's my supply list:

white card base - 10.5 cm x 11.5 cm
5 design motifs - all approx. 9.5 cm x 11.5 cm
Patterned Paper - 4 cm x 11.5 cm
Assorted embellies and sentiment toppers.

Spellbinders Nestabilites or use any nestable die set you have.
Die cutting machine such as Cuttlebug, Sizzix, etc.
3d foam pads, Pinflair or silicon glue.
Glossy Accents


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...