25 July 2011

CT Cards by Debbie K

Hope you all had a great weekend!

On Friday I posted that I was off to a night at the races at Newmarket that also featured a concert with the Sissor Sisters. All in all the night was fine but it poured down rain on us throughout the concert that night. Too many people opened umbrellas so no one could see the stage. I've been to many music festivals here in the UK and you would NEVER put up an umbrella if it rained...you would get told off or worse! This crowd were not the hearty sort so I suppose a little rain was going to melt them or something...mostly it was RUDE. John and I still had a good time, we always do...lol.

My lovely CT member, Debbie K, bless her, was having a creative block when it came to my Ink Saver paper sets I have new in my shop. I can relate to that...I'm in a bit of a slump myself. I told her no hurry and no worry. I knew she would come up with something eventually and I'm a laid back sort of gal....lol. Well I was right, she DID come up with some new cards and they are beauties too! I just want to show off her cards she made for me. Maybe it will give you some ideas as well!

I just love how she combines the patterns and colours together. Terrific ideas here...thank you Debbie hun...these are lovely!






Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...