12 August 2011

Friday Freebie - Lil Fleur Papers

Happy Friday one and all!

I know it's a little late but better late than never right? I have your Friday Freebie here and I hope you can use it. I create a pair of papers for your for scrapping or printing. Choose from 3 sizes: 12" x 12" digital scrapbooking size, A4 size or US Letter size. I would love to see any project you make using these papers.

A side note here....I made them red and white as a small tribute to my team Arsenal whose season starts tomorrow afternoon. At 5:30 tomorrow I will in front of my TV watching the match. I also want to give a shout out to the England Cricket Team who are absolutely smooshing India in this 3rd test match....he he he. I do love sports!

Here is your freebie:


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...