10 March 2012

A CDACPC 13 Card



I think I am done being sick for awhile. It's been a rough couple of months but I am finally making some card and craft projects that I would like to show off. I am also making some plans for my blog here so keep your eyes peeled.

I would like to show my new card made for the new CDAC Progressive Challenge 13. 
If you go there you can see all the digital stamps we had to chose from. I actually printed all of them off and so far have created something with 2 of them. Today I am showing you my first one created with a cute girl stamp by Lia Stampz. It's a generic card but I like how it turned out. Below I have listed the supplies used in creating my card. Thanks for looking and join me tomorrow for another challenge card!

Products Used:
Digital Stamp - Lia Stampz
Copic Ciao Markers
Green Card Base - DCWV Naturals Card Stack (12" x 12")
Papers - WeRMemoryKeepers Travel Light 6" x 6" Paper Stack
Black Super Shiny Cardstock (generic)
Twine - Nutscene Twine
Flowers -  Mulberry Crafts UK
Flowers were colourised uisng the following:
Large Flower - Copic Ciao marker YR23 Yellow Ochre
Small Flowers  - Ranger Distress Ink Bundled Sage.
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. This is totally ADORABLE! Great job! Thanks so much for joining the Progressive Challenge fun at CDAC. It's wonderful to see what you’ve created with these fun images. And how great is it to have all this inspiration shared!
    Darlene
    CDAC Board/Team Member
    MY BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is ADORABLE!! Great job of coloring and design! Thanks so much for joining the Progressive Challenge fun at CDAC. It's wonderful to see what you’ve created with these fun images. And how great is it to have all this inspiration shared!
    Darlene
    CDAC Board/Team Member
    MY BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, great colours for the little girl

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...